Work in one to two inches of cleanly parted, brushed sections.
- Hold The Innovator - Hair Straightener horizontally.
- Clamp a 2-3” section of hair at the root and SLOWLY pull down toward the ends, be sure to slightly bevel toward the face to help prevent static.
- Hold The Innovator - Hair Straightener vertically.
- Clamp a 2-3” section of hair midway through the section, then twist the iron away from your face 180 degrees and pull forward through to the ends.
- The slower you pull, the tighter the curl.
- For waves, pull the hair through more quickly.